| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wabush Lake, Nf in September is cool at 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 97.6mm (3.8in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Wabush Lake, Nf September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Wabush Lake, Nf:
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 522.5 kms (324.7 miles) NE
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 208.3 kms (129.4 miles) N
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 197.2 kms (122.5 miles) ENE
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 435.1 kms (270.4 miles) E
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 432.9 kms (269 miles) E
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 304.5 kms (189.2 miles) S
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 464.7 kms (288.8 miles) SE
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 491.1 kms (305.2 miles) SSE