| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wabush Lake, Nf in November is cold at -8.2 °C (17.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.1 °C (10.2 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 74.4mm (2.9in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 7:57 long and the longest day is 9:25 long with an average length of 8:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Wabush Lake, Nf November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Wabush Lake, Nf:
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 522.5 kms (324.7 miles) NE
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 208.3 kms (129.4 miles) N
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 197.2 kms (122.5 miles) ENE
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 435.1 kms (270.4 miles) E
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 432.9 kms (269 miles) E
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 304.5 kms (189.2 miles) S
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 464.7 kms (288.8 miles) SE
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 491.1 kms (305.2 miles) SSE